Friday, January 27, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: The Civil Wars

My most recent addition to my favorites is The Civil Wars.  I absolutely love each of their voices and together they are amazing.  Joy Williams, the female half of the group, is cute as a button.  I adore her voice and how she dances when they sing, you can just tell she loves music!  Plus, it doesn't hurt the male half, John Paul White, is from Muscle Shoals, Alabama, not too far from where I grew up.  If you love original music, you've found it.  Download Barton Hollow, it should definitely be on your playlist!  My favorite song off their album, "Falling"


I also found this interview, I think it shows how well they connect.  Plus, I love the way John Paul says "White" like a good northwest Alabama boy should!


"Please tell me you know, I've got to let you go.....I can't help falling out of love with you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment