Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Attempts at Cooking: Feta Dip

I have been pretty busy this week, so I haven't cooked at all.  Plus I have had little to no appetite the past couple of months, which leads to little motivation for cooking, so I thought I would post a recipe that I have made in the past.

Feta dip (anything with feta cheese, which is in a close contest with sharp cheddar to be my favorite cheese) has to be good and this doesn't disappoint!

055

This recipe barely has any ingredients, so it is so simple to make.  It can be served with anything, but I always cut up a french baguette (the long skinny one).  Some like the bread toasted, but I like it pretty soft.  I have an aversion to crisply toasted bread.  It always tears up the roof of my mouth.  It is really good to make in the summer with fresh tomatoes, but I made it recently for a Christmas party with out of season tomatoes and it still was pretty good....I mean it has feta cheese...

Click the link below to get the recipe and make it for your next party!

http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/2010/11/recipe-that-will-make-your-life-easier.html

Joshua 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment