Friday, January 13, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: Adele

About to head out the door to start this 3-day weekend, but thought I would post really quick.  I was listening to Ms. Adele on the way home from work and her voice is absolutely amazing; she is hands down my favorite female singer!  She could sing the phonebook and people would listen.  It doesn't hurt that she writes a pretty darn good love song either.  If you have ever been in love or heartbroken, buy her new album, 21, and I am pretty positive it will be the only thing you listen to in your car for about a week straight, especially if you are female ;)

Yes, I realize the general population is well aware of Adele because they play "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You" out on the radio.  However, every single song on her new album is awesome.  Plus, she does have an older album, 19, and it is just as good.  Just put her on your playlist; everyone needs a good love song every now and then.  This is my favorite song from her new album; I love the lyrics!
"So is it over?
Is this really it?
You've given up so easily,
I thought you loved me more than this."

No comments:

Post a Comment