Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Favorite Things: Dyson Vacuum Cleaners

I am embarrassed that my first post on "my favorite things" is about a vacuum cleaner, but it is one of my favorite things.  (Yes, I am dork.)  Dyson vacuums are expensive, but worth every penny.  I have had mine for over 2 years and I am obsessed with it.  You think your vacuum is working, it's not, trust me.  I vacuum frequently because I have golden retriever, which equals pet hair everywhere, and I was literally amazed at the pet hair it picked up the first time I used it!  I will just get to the point...buy one!  I bought mine around Mother's Day and got a pretty good deal, so if you wait till a holiday you can probably pick one up on sale.  This is my Dyson:

I have also been eyeing this handheld....

Matthew 6:8 ....your Father knows exactly what you need even before you ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment