Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Favorite Things: Gold Watches

My favorite Christmas present this year was my new yellow gold watch.  I have been wanting one for a long time. Initially, I wanted this Michael Kors watch:

Pinned Image
However, I didn't like the price tag!  So, I searcehd high and low to find a cheaper version.  I found lots of gold watches, but most of them were bedazzled and if you know anything about me; I don't do anything dazzled.  Then finally over Thanksgiving weekend I found a Fossil watch, just almost exactly like the Micheal Kors version:

 product image

This watch is also $135 cheaper.  I have received lots of compliments, even one of my 3 year olds at work told me "Your watch is pretty!"  I have even had several mistake it for a Michael Kors too!  I also have a tendency to wear multiple bracelets with my watch (see below), the more the merrier :) 

Proverbs 4:23  Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment