Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: Avett Brothers

I adore music! I mean really it has to be one of the best things ever.  No matter what kind of day you have you can turn on music and you just feel better.  Some days when I leave work I can't wait to get in my car to hear that song, the one that has been in my head all day. Music just makes me happy :)

Just imagine though a life without music?  Nothing to listen to on the way to work.  You couldn't dance at your wedding.  You couldn't sing at church.  There would be no Star Spangled Banner before baseball games.  No silly songs to sing with your children, no lullabies for babies, no Broadway musicals, no concerts..... NO THANK YOU! :)

Now I can appreciate all types of music, but I am biased.  Do you know who the Avett Brothers are? You should.  Go out and buy their CD, buy it on Itunes, whatever, you will love them.  If you don't love them, you will appreciate their talent.  Their lyrics are awesome. Period.  So get ready I will be posting Avett Brothers frequently on this site; they should definitely be on your playlist! 

Pinned Image
Almost a requirement :)


November Blue, one of the first songs I fell in love with.  Enjoy!

"If I told you I loved you would it change what you see? If I was staying would you stay with me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment