Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Curls without a curling iron...

My hair is not curly, but not straight.  It is that in-between.  I would describe my hair as thick, wavy, and frizzy.  I know lucky me! ;)  The only thing that will straighten my hair and keep it straight is my Chi.  I have had my Chi straightener 7 years.  I bought it before you could get them at Ulta and other beauty supply stores.  I got it when you had to get your hair stylist to order you one and they weren't $115.  However, it doesn't matter Chi straighteners are worth every penny you pay.  They are awesome! Now I just need to wake up early enough to actually straighten my hair, which hardly ever happens.  This is my old and trusty Chi and, no, it didn't come with that nice travel case....

CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron
photo source:  www.bcrater.com

So if you hair is thick, frizzy, or curly...this is the only thing that will work, trust me!

Now back to the post at hand.  I saw this on Pinterest today and thought I would try it tonight. 

Pinned Image

All you need is a headband and she actually has a video on her website that shows you exactly how to do it.  I thought it wouldn't hurt to try this technique out.  If it doesn't work I will just pull my hair up tomorrow for work.  This almost seems to easy to actually work!  Here is the link to her website if you want to try it out:


Philippians 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment