Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: Sara Bareilles

Just ran and got dinner and on the way home was listening to Sara Bareilles.  (Yes, exciting Saturday night, fast food and movies!)  She is one of my favorite singers and an awesome songwriter.  She had a super popular song, "Love Song", several years back.  You would know if you heard it...."I'm not gonna write you a love song...." anyways it had a real catchy chorus.  However, just like most songs the popular ones they play on the radio are never the best.  She has 2 albums "Little Voice" and "Kaleidoscope Heart", so check them out.  My favorite song she sings is "Gravity".  I absolutely love this song!


"Set me free, leave me be, I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
here I am and I stand, so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be......"

Another one of my favorites "King of Anything":

No comments:

Post a Comment