Sunday, February 5, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: Ray Lamontagne

Mr. Lamontagne could sing to me all day and night.  You could pick his voice out of a crowd.  His album "Trouble" is one of my favorite albums ever.  Every single song on it is great; however, I love all his music.  There is a story, that I can't live down, where I cussed my brother out, because he would not quit complaining during a Ray Lamontagne set at a musical festival.  I don't like people talking when Ray is singing. :) I heard him last year at the BJCC concert hall and it was awesome.  One of my favorite songs he sang that night, "Like Rock and Roll and Radio"


"Are we strangers now?  Like rock and roll and the radio."

I had to put another one of my favorites, "Jolene"


"...a picture of you holding a picture of me in the pocket of my blue jeans, I still don't know what love means..."

No comments:

Post a Comment