Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Favorite Things: Hobo Wallets

I have had my Hobo wallet for almost 6 years.  I always wanted one when I was in college, but never could afford the price tag.  They are pricey ($90 -$130), but since I have carried it for 6 years I think it has been well  worth it.  Here is my wallet, the Rachel:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1006 Rachel - Vintage, hobobags.com

Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1006 Rachel - Vintage, hobobags.com

Hobo makes a ton of cute wallets! Here are some of my favorites. ( All images were taken from the webisite:  http://www.hobobags.com/.)
Clio Wallet:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1960 CLIO, hobobags.com
Sadie Wallet:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1928 SADIE, hobobags.com
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1928 SADIE, hobobags.com
Tegan-Vintage Wallet:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1820 Tegan - Vintage, hobobags.com
Sable Wristlet:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1833 Sable, hobobags.com
Robin Compact Wallet:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1004 Robin, hobobags.com

They also have really cute purses!  Here are some of my favorites:

Cinderbox Bag:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1872 Cinderbox, hobobags.com
Arabella Bag:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1813 Arabella, hobobags.com
Drew Bag:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1841 Drew, hobobags.com
Ignite Bag:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1913 Ignite, hobobags.com
Del Norte Bag:
Hobo International Official Store, HOBO-1433 Del Norte, hobobags.com

James 5:15 
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment