Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Out to the Picture Show

I went to the movies last weekend, something I haven't done in a while.  I forgot how much I liked it.  I also forgot how expensive it was!  $10.25 is a little ridiculous, but I guess it is no different than spending the money on a couple of drinks at the bar.  We went to go see Safehouse.  I didn't know much about the movie other than it had Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in it.  Little did I know it would be non-stop action, if it wasn't a car crash it was a shoot out.  Would not have been my first choice, but a good movie overall AND Lord have mercy Ryan Reynolds is a good looking man!! So, it was not difficult looking at him for a couple of hours!  Thought I would provide everyone with a visual. ;)

Pinned Image 

Psalm 37:7  Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. 

No comments:

Post a Comment