Monday, March 12, 2012

This Should be Your Playlist: The Beatles

If you don't like at least one Beatles' song I think there might be something wrong with you.  No, seriously there might be something wrong with you!  I love the Beatles and most of the songs they sing.  One of the best concerts, if not the best concert, I have ever seen was Paul McCartney a couple of years ago.  It was amazing and Paul is a certified bad ass if you didn't know.  If there isn't a Beatles song on your playlist already you oughta be ashamed, so go download one immediately.  I heard Blackbird when I was running tonight and it is definitely one of my favorites.  (Plus, I got to hear Paul sing it live!)


I have got to post another.  There is just too many good ones!  Norwegian Wood:


OK....just one more, Don't Let Me Down

Proverbs 11:2 Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment